Thursday, March 24, 2011

My experience in accomplishing this task.

  • My Reflections

  • What you enjoyed most when working on this task
I enjoyed the progress of discovering the interesting facts of the buildings that was familiar to me when i was growing up. Reading up these information has allowed me to increase my level of the understanding of my neighborhood. I had never realised that the buildings in my neighbourhood was such a fasinating place and they were quite new compared to the other places in Singapore.
  • What were some challenges you faced?
  • I could not find out the exact facts of the buildings in the past or the details of the construction of the buildings. There is not much comparison to be done , regarding the past and present .I could not take a proper pictures of the buildings and it was raining so i was worried that the camera would spoil if it is wet.

  • This could be difficulties faced during your data collection

  • Describe ONE area that you think you could do better if given the opportunity to do it again.
I think I could do better in the information of the past and present of the buildings.

No comments:

Post a Comment